04 December 2011

WANTED: Davidoff Cool Water Woman

To be remembered because of your scent is something I want to be. Just like some of my friends which by their smell I can already distinguish that it is them even when I am blind-folded... and this is one of my personal dilemma right now, to find the scent that suits my personality. For almost a year now, I have tried different scents such as:


Love Spell from Victoria's Secret: this mist was given to us (as pasalubong) by my cousin who lives in the U.S. and visited the Philippines in the year 2005. I have used this scent when I was in High School and it has really cool floral scent. 




Angel from Blue Magic: I was attracted by its powdery fragrance and used it during my senior college days way back 2008, but I was not able to consume one bottle because later on I found out that its scent is too strong for me.





Royalty from Kamiseta: How I love Kamiseta! I am very happy to know that they also sell fragrances and bought a bottle just before my college graduation day just this year. It has a crisp-soft scent that even my boss at work would never stop smelling me. [no offense done to my part, my boss is a straight woman, married and have a cute smart daughter ^^]



Now that I have consumed a bottle of Royalty, I planned to try some other scent and even searched the net for list of best fragrances for women. There sure is a lot of site but it only makes me confused because of the many choices. Besides, it would be better if I do perfume store/kiosk hunting to personally smell each perfume samples. *_*

Fortunately, I come to this site FemaleNetwork and bump into What's Your Perfume Personality? quiz. I took it up and was impressed with the result because it really talks about me! ^_^  this was the result:
I find this quiz very helpful! Now, Cool Water Woman by Davidoff is the top fragrance I am going to try on soon and I believe this is the one for me. ^_^


********************************************************************************************
UPDATE

Due to budget constraint, I just bought myself Secret Charm (at 600php)  instead of Cool Water Woman (around 1k-2k+). ;))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts ;)